Here you look like Stein and at your best.

Autumnal and just moments before a cigarettes.  I never know the spelling of things...as if it matters!  Your family is surrounding you right now.  I recently found my paternal cousins and brothers and the sister I never met.  Lou is not kidding when he says the ancestors speak loudly and that this is their doing.  Today, a person you call by her middle name said that she is named...well...after her grandmother.  I jumbled an explanation for my own naming at her.  Somehow I hoped to have to defend my own nom de guerre but I haven't had to, except to me.  She is leaving for London and I'm not sure that I will see her.  I am not sure I will see you.  Your brother is looking more and more like my brother.  I cried when I saw Monte.  My nephew is named Monte, the same as his father, the same as his grandfather and I wonder what kind of fate awaits him? I do not believe in naming "after".  You named your new puppy not after Gertrude and I am thankful.  Stein was too tragic for all of us.  I wonder... I am acquiring an Ifa name.  I wonder what it will be.  Love, Caridad, on this December evening.

1 comment:

Michelle Puckett said...

omg. i had no idea. glad i found these two waters. xo.