Lourdes has been found

13 February 2007

bajo,

This here, is where I thought I might find him all the while, Noah. In films, the streets they are filmed on, a woman combing her hair long to the ground. Is it permitted to hold an obsession tightly for life, go to it for inspiration, motivation, for pain when emotions have left you, for a reminder that dysfunction once was the truest form of assisting the thrust? This is a question only because I am not yet able to state it, though I do not require an answer, in letters, I still know every inch of his standing, every selection of his play.

He tells me to screen her, investigate the similarity, what part there was his definition, what lace did he tie me with? I have been, as you’ve said, thirsty.

This reminds me, the drawings have been done, the maps for a boat.


-Caridad

No comments: